The Hills skilled nursing facilities offer 24-hour professional post-acute care and specialized nursing service, providing individualized and comprehensive care for their residents.
- Post-Hospitalization Recovery: After your senior gets discharged from the hospital, you can count on us to help them recover in a safe and efficient manner through our post-rehabilitation recovery service.
- Short-Term Rehabilitation: Our short-term rehabilitation program is designed to assist your senior in getting back home as soon as possible.
- Skilled Nursing: Skilled nursing services include rehabilitation, wound dressings, tube feedings, and any other medical services that can only be completed by a licensed nurse.
- Restorative Nursing: Restorative nursing involves nursing interventions that are designed to help seniors live as safely and independently as possible.
- Tracheostomy Care: Tracheostomy care is necessary after a tracheostomy which is an opening made by an incision through the neck into the trachea to open the airway and improve breathing.
- Wound Care: Wound care can help a senior’s acute or critical wound heal safely and quickly.
- IV Therapy: IV therapy delivers a liquid substance into a vein in order to improve a wide range of health conditions.
- Long-Term Care: Long-term care involves medical and non-medical care that is intended to help seniors with a chronic illness or disability who cannot care for themselves for a long period of time.
- Palliative Care: The goal of palliative care is to improve the quality of life for seniors who are living with a life-threatening illness and their families.
- Hospice Care: Hospice care is for patients who are in the last stages of a terminal illness as it provides them with emotional support and spiritual resources.
- Respite Care: Respite care allows primary caregivers to take a break from their caregiving responsibilities so that they can avoid caregiver burnout and take care of their own needs.
A variety of activities are designed to create an opportunity for socialization, entertainment, and self-expression. Chef-inspired menus are planned by Registered Dieticians to ensure meals are nutritional, alluring, and tasty.
Our facilities are Medicare and Medicaid-certified and accept major insurance plans