FULL-TIME DAY RN SUPERVISOR: (Either 10 or 12 Hour Shifts)
Description Briar Hill Health Care Residence is a senior healthcare community offering short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing, long-term care, assisted living and independent living services. We are a member of The Hills family of homes, owned and managed by the Ohman family for 50 years. We are called to serve those who are entrusted to us.
Qualifications The successful RN Supervisor must
- Align with The Hills’ mission of serving those entrusted to our care.
- Hold a valid Registered Nurse license in the State of Ohio.
- Possess the ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
Responsibilities The successful RN Supervisor must
- Guide and participate in the execution of the Mission, Vision and Values of The Hills.
- Lead and manage the nursing department, as directed by the DON, in the flow of the day-to-day care of the Residents.
- Coordinate and manage new-resident admissions.
- Coordinate and oversee physician rounds.
- Manage and participate in the wound care management program.
- Perform resident chart audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing or Administrator.
Skills The successful RN Supervisor must
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess superior critical-thinking/clinical knowledge.
- Have strong leadership skills, be decisive and have the ability to successfully delegate.
- Preferably have experience with Point Click Care
TO APPLY : Apply through Indeed.com, or visit our website at www.briarhillhealthcare.com/careers, or apply in person to Briar Hill Administrative Office, 15950 Pierce Street, Middlefield, Ohio, Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5:00 pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Go to all jobs