STNA Summer Classes 2019
Do you have the passion to care for others? Would you like to become STNA? We would love to speak with you about starting a rewarding career in healthcare! Read more about us, the job, and how you can sign up for our STNA class this summer below!
The company: We have been family owned and managed since 1965. From our leadership to our entry-level positions, we work as a larger family, which is evidenced by the longevity of our staff. Our core values guide our daily operations, by which the supremacy of love, our cornerstone value, informs all decisions we make.
Why choose Holly Hill Health Care Residence?
- Experience a truly family owned and managed business, where owners know your name
- COMPANY PAID STNA CLASSES
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Flexible schedules
- Longevity in staff
- Paid company training and skills development
- Excellent Benefits package including Medical, RX, Vision, Dental, 401K
- The company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Multiple ways to be considered:
- Apply online on http://briarhillhealthcare.com/careers/
- Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person at Holly Hill Health Care Residence: 10190 Fairmount RD, Newbury OH 44065, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m -5 p.m.
Holly Hill Health Care Residence is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
If you are interested in training, please read about our class this summer below and sign up!